Everyone has their holiday rituals, and many of us have certain holiday foods that occupy a special place in our hearts. I wish I could say that mine was butternut squash soup or another healthy, hearty dish. But, no. As a teenager growing up in Washington, DC with a certain ubiquitous corporate coffee shop on [...]
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
- What does the Gerson Therapy’s diet consist of?
- Why are berries and pineapple not allowed on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t avocadoes, nuts or seeds permitted on the Gerson Diet?
- The Gerson diet is supposed to be salt-free. So what about vegetables that naturally contain some sodium? Are celery and cucumbers permitted on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t any soy products permitted while on The Gerson Therapy?
- Why is flax seed oil the only oil allowed, and why can’t the seeds be eaten?
- Where can I find organic produce?
- When and how do I get off the Therapy? When can I add new foods?
- Organic, salt-free rye bread is permitted in small amounts on the Gerson Therapy. What is the recipe for the rye bread?