The two main juices for the Gerson Therapy, the Gerson green juice and carrot-apple juice, share a common ingredient: granny smith apples. But at this time of year, they’re out of season, and can be particularly hard to find organic. Coincidentally, it’s also around this time of year that our Education Team starts to get [...]
The Gerson Guide to Juicers Gerson patients juice all day, every day. An average Gerson cancer patient drinks up to 13 glasses of fresh, organic, raw juices daily—the equivalent of 15 pounds of produce in liquid form! Since one could not possibly digest that much produce in one day, it is necessary to remove all [...]
- What types of juices are included in the Gerson Therapy?
- How do I make the green juice?
- Can I add another fruit/vegetable into the juice?
- What if I can’t find one of the ingredients?
- Can I store the juices?
- Are the juices the same for diabetic people?
- If I’m a healthy person, can I have other juices?
- Can I drink water in addition to, or instead of juices?
- What do I do if I cannot find organic ingredients?
- Can I add raw spinach to the green juice?
- Can I substitute with different apples if Granny Smiths (tart green apples) are not available?
- What types of juicers are required for the Gerson Therapy?
- Where can I buy the juicers you recommend?