The Gerson Institute’s Education Department
If you call or email the Gerson Institute’s free help-line, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources.
The members of our Education Department can:
- Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions about the various aspects of the Gerson Therapy such as juicing, enemas and the diet.
- Provide referrals to Gerson clinics, Home Set-up Trainers, licensed practitioners, and recovered patients.
- Discuss which of the Gerson Institute’s programs might best suit your needs.
- Provide information about the Gerson clinics, and assist patients with the application process to the Gerson Clinic in Mexico, by acting as a liaison between the patient and the clinic.
- Help you find suppliers and companies that carry the supplements and supplies for the Gerson Therapy.
If you are new to the Gerson Therapy, we recommend that you read our Frequently Asked Questions, Get Started guide, and the Gerson Therapy overview before calling. If you already have a basic understanding of the Gerson Therapy, our staff will be better able to assist you with your unique needs.
- The Gerson Institute is an educational non-profit organization, not a clinic.
- While our staff is very knowledgeable about the Gerson Therapy, our Education Specialists are not doctors, and cannot give medical advice.
- Our area of expertise is limited to the Gerson Therapy. Our staff cannot advise patients on other treatments, conventional or alternative.
Our free helpline is available Monday-Friday during office hours: 8:15am – 12pm, 1pm – 4:45pm (US-Pacific Time). Generally, the office is closed from 12-1 PM for lunch.
|Toll Free||1-888-443-7766||US and Canada|
|San Diego||1-858-694-0707||(Best for local or international callers)|
Walk-in hours: 9am – 11am, 2pm – 4pm
|Office Address||Mailing Address|
|The Gerson Institute
4631 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
|P.O. Box 161358
San Diego, CA 92176
Email the Gerson Institute
Image credit: sabanuluca