Gerson Basics Live Stream June 2013
Registration is now closed for the June 2013 Gerson Basics Live Stream
The next live stream will take place in October 2013, dates TBA
For years, we have offered our Gerson Basics Workshop here in San Diego. Now, we are bringing the workshop to your home! You can tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online.
The Gerson Basics Live Stream covers:
- Overview and history of the Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson
- How to do a coffee enema, and medication overview
- Preparing clay and castor oil packs
- Caring for patients and coping with healing reactions
- Food preparation and juicing demonstrations by Gerson experts
- A recovered Gerson patient testimonial
Registration fee includes:
- The full, live broadcast of the Gerson Basics Workshop (approximately 18 hours viewing time)
- All educational materials for the class, plus shipping:
- The Gerson Basics Workshop binder (plus bonus electronic PDF version)
- Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson
- The Gerson Therapy Handbook as a digital .mobi eBook (PDF scan available upon request)
- Additional supplemental handouts and resources
- Live chat room with members of the Gerson Institute’s staff during the live broadcast
- Full access to all videos from the workshop for four weeks after the class
- The Gerson Basics Web Stream does not count toward the Home Set-up Trainer certification program. The Home Set-up Trainer program is currently full and we are unable to accept new applicants.
- Viewing the Gerson Basics Web Stream does not provide any kind of certification.
- The workshop is solely focused on the Gerson Therapy, which is a treatment for chronic degenerative diseases. Information on general/preventive health will not be extensively covered.
- This is an online class. To attend the Gerson Basics Workshop in San Diego, click here
- We do not offer discounts or substitutions to those who already own Healing The Gerson Way or the Gerson Therapy Handbook
Live Chat Room
A live chat room throughout the duration of the workshop, moderated by Gerson employees who will be able to answer some basic, non-medicalquestions. A few questions from the chat room may be submitted to the experts and lecturers during the classroom Q&A.
Our staff cannot give medical advice or address questions pertaining to an individual’s personal medical concerns. An online chat room is not the proper place to seek medical advice – that is the job of a qualified medical professional who has knowledge of your medical history and your current health status.
Please read the chat room guidelines (below):
- Above all, be respectful! No rudeness, no personal attacks, no insulting the presenters or moderators. Be respectful of the speakers, our staff, the chat room moderators, and your fellow live stream participants.
- Use your real name in the chat room.No “screen names” or pseudonyms.
- Stay on-topic. During the lectures, please refrain from “chatting” and personal conversations. Only discuss the topic at hand during the lectures, as often your questions on other topics will be covered later in the class.
- Save the “chit-chat” for the breaks.
- Refrain from sharing private medical information. Our staff cannot address questions regarding specific individual medical concerns or diagnoses.
Failure to adhere to chat room guidelines may result in banning. The chat room moderators have the ability to ban participants who do not follow these guidelines at their discretion.
One or more members of the Gerson Institute’s Education Department will be moderating this live chat room throughout the duration of the workshop.
Our staff members will be able to:
- Answer general questions about the Gerson Therapy and provide clarification on some points in the lecture
- Direct you to helpful articles, resources and references in the educational materials provided.
- Help you find vendors that can provide supplements and supplies for the Gerson Therapy
- Submit selected questions to the classroom speakers when appropriate.
Please note: our staff members are not doctors or medical professionals, and the Gerson Therapy is the Institute’s sole area of professional expertise.
We cannot give medical advice. Period. An online chat room is not the proper place to seek medical advice – that is the job of a qualified medical professional who has knowledge of your medical history and your current health status.
Our staff will not answer:
- Questions about other therapies or treatment modalities – conventional or alternative.
- Questions unrelated to the Gerson Therapy
- Questions pertaining to a specific medical condition or personal health situation. Nor can they advise therapy modifications to individual health concerns or medical issues
Gerson Basics Live Stream Registration
Registration is now closed
You can alternatively attend the Gerson Basics Workshop in person in San Diego. Click here to learn more about the Gerson Basics Workshop