Gerson Basics Web Stream June '12
Thursday June 14, 2012 – Saturday June 16, 2012
For years, we have offered our Gerson Basics Workshop here in San Diego. Now, we are bringing the workshop to your home!
This June, we are doing a “beta test” of opening up our Gerson Basics Workshop to an online audience. As the June workshop is our trial run, we will offer the web stream for a limited number of participants and at a discounted rate of $150, which includes the following educational materials, which will be mailed to each participant before the class:
- Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases, by Dr. Max Gerson
– The Gerson Therapy Handbook
– The Gerson Basics Workshop binder
Important: You must register by Tuesday, May 15th to be sure that you receive your books and binder on time!
The Gerson Basics Web Stream includes:
- Overview and history of the Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson
- How to do a coffee enema, safe injection techniques and medication overview
- Preparing clay and castor oil packs
- Caring for patients and coping with healing reactions
- Food preparation and juicing demonstrations by Gerson experts
- A recovered Gerson patient testimonial
- A live chat room throughout the duration of the workshop, moderated by Gerson employees who will be able to answer some basic, non-medical questions. A few questions from the chat room may be submitted to the experts and lecturers during the classroom Q&A
The Gerson Basics Workshop is designed for:
- People who have been diagnosed with cancer or another chronic degenerative disease, who want to learn more about the Gerson Therapy and what it entails
- People who have been accepted by one of the Gerson clinics for treatment, and want to learn more about how to follow the Gerson Therapy from home, after they have left the clinic.
- People who have family, friends or other loved ones they wish to support and assist in their care after leaving a Gerson clinics, or if they are starting the Gerson Therapy from home.
- Registration is limited to 50 people
- US residents only! While in the future we will make this web stream available internationally, for this “beta test” we will only be able to take participants in the United States.
- You must have a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection to view the web stream.
- You must have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer in order to view the broadcast. Download Flash here.
- The Gerson Basics Web Stream does not qualify toward the Home Set-up Trainer certification program.
- You must register by Tuesday, May 15th to be sure that you receive your books and binder on time!
Registration ends on Tuesday, May 15th
- Thursday, June 14: 1:30 pm – 5 pm
- Friday, June 15: 8:30 am- 5 pm
- Saturday, June 16: 8:30 am – 5 pm
*All listed times are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Times are approximate and subject to change – we will send you a complete and updated schedule before the workshop.
If you have trouble registering and paying online, please call our office at 888-443-7766 and ask to speak to Ally or Scott. Your registration is not complete until we receive your payment.