Newsletter: The Healing News
Healing News, the Gerson Institute’s quarterly newsletter (4 issues per year)
Since 1984, the Healing News has been the link between the Gerson Institute and its patients and supporters.
Each issue includes news from the Gerson Institute, an updated event calendar, reports on alternative and allopathic trends, recovered patient testimonials and articles written by Gerson experts including Charlotte Gerson.
Download a sample issue!
How to Receive the Healing News:
The Healing News is available to all Gerson patients and donors. To receive the Healing News, you can either:
1. Make a donation of any size to the Gerson Institute!
2. If you are a patient currently on the Gerson Therapy and would like to receive the Healing News, email Liz Cook, our Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
You may also like:
- Support the Gerson Institute – Become a Member!
The Gerson Institute is dedicated to healing and preventing chronic and degenerative diseases, based on the vision, philosophy, and the successful work of Dr. Max Gerson. Your membership contribution will help us to achieve t...
Your donation allows us to give life-saving information to people in need, and spread our message of hope and healing across the world. Plant a seed to help us grow. Donate today!
- Celebrating Charlotte: Charlotte Gerson’s 90th Birthday Party
On Sunday, March 25th, 170 wellness-minded, forward-thinking, and positive people from across the globe gathered together in one place for a very special occasion: Charlotte Gerson's 90th birthday celebration. It was a beautifu...
- Free Newsletters: Come by Our Office and Pick Them Up!
We're giving away back issues of our newsletter, come by our office and take as many as you like!