Home Set-up Trainers
Once you have started the therapy, either at a Gerson Clinic or under the supervision of a certified Gerson practitioner, the longest part of the healing journey will take place at home. Adjusting to the therapy’s dietary restrictions, specific guidelines for food and juice preparation, supplementation and detoxification techniques can be overwhelming.
A Certified Gerson Home Set-up Trainer (HST) can make starting the therapy an easy transition and ensure that you implement each component of the Gerson Therapy properly.
What is the role of an HST?
HSTs are trained and certified by the Gerson Institute to teach the practical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. An HST comes to your home to help you and your caregiver(s) prepare your home environment in the most efficient manner by teaching, assisting and helping you with:
- Proper food preparation
- Coffee enema preparation technique
- Water filtration and purification
- Locating local organic food suppliers
- Ordering supplements and medications
- Organizing kitchen equipment
- Removing toxic household products and replacing them with safer alternatives
- Finding and eliminating other potential sources of environmental toxins in the home
How Do I Hire an HST?
To hire an HST, you will need to have a treatment protocol established and ongoing case management from:
- A Gerson Clinic (either the Gerson Clinic in Mexico or the Gerson Health Centre in Hungary)
- A certified Gerson practitioner in private practice who offers outpatient and/or long-distance consultations
Your practitioner will provide you with a current list of certified HSTs who will help you to implement your personalized protocol.
Disclaimer: HSTs are not medical professionals; they cannot provide medical advice, prescribe or monitor your therapy treatment protocol.
Can I Become an HST?
The HST training program is only available to those individuals who are endorsed by a Gerson practitioner. Gerson practitioners are not currently accepting inquiries from the public.
If you are a certified Home Set-up Trainer follow this link to access the trainer portal.