Send us a video with your best birthday wishes for Charlotte’s 90th birthday!
Healing News is the Gerson Institute’s quarterly newsletter (4 issues per year) Since 1984, the Healing News has been the link between the Gerson Institute and its patients and supporters. In July 2014, we expanded the newsletter to 20 pages per issue, with a totally new layout and design. Each issue includes news from the […]
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers […]
Check out this excellent interview with Charlotte, by Kevin Gianni of Renegade Health. Charlotte talks about her father, Dr. Max Gerson, and the history of the Gerson Therapy. She explains the basics principles and components of the therapy – and how Dr. Gerson’s years of experimentation and working with patients led him to these conclusions!