- What does the Gerson Therapy’s diet consist of?
- Why are berries and pineapple not allowed on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t avocadoes, nuts or seeds permitted on the Gerson Diet?
- The Gerson diet is supposed to be salt-free. So what about vegetables that naturally contain some sodium? Are celery and cucumbers permitted on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t any soy products permitted while on The Gerson Therapy?
- Why is flax seed oil the only oil allowed, and why can’t the seeds be eaten?
- Where can I find organic produce?
- When and how do I get off the Therapy? When can I add new foods?
- Organic, salt-free rye bread is permitted in small amounts on the Gerson Therapy. What is the recipe for the rye bread?
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers […]
Lisa tells her story of recovery from malignant melanoma