It’s Anita Wilson’s 10th Anniversary as Executive Director of the Gerson Institute. Here’s How We Surprised Her!
Our Executive Director’s leaving for lunch doesn’t usually spark so much nervous speculation and nervous energy from the staff. The old adage “while the cat’s away, the mice will play” doesn’t often apply at the Gerson Institute. We’ve all got too much work to do! But May 16th was special. We were secretly preparing to [...]
The Gerson Institute has been around for over three decades. As you can imagine, a lot has happened over the years. While some parts of our past will live on only as memories, others we were fortunate enough to capture on video. Recently, we began a project to bring the Gerson Institute’s history back to [...]
We’re giving away back issues of our newsletter, come by our office and take as many as you like!
On Sunday, March 25th, 170 wellness-minded, forward-thinking, and positive people from across the globe gathered together in one place for a very special occasion: Charlotte Gerson’s 90th birthday celebration. It was a beautiful evening filled with warm tributes, good friends, music and lots of carrot juice!
Today, our beloved founder Charlotte Gerson turns 90 years young. After Sunday’s birthday festivities, she’s having a relaxing day at home, visiting with her good friend (and coauthor) Beata Bishop, who flew in from London for the occasion. We’ll have more on Charlotte’s celebration later this week, but today I wanted to share something special [...]
Team Gerson has grown, and look at us go! A few weeks ago, 22 Gerson employees and volunteers ran the San Diego Resolution Run 5K & 15k, a race that benefits San Diego Roots Sustainable Food Project, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization working to educate, cultivate and empower local food communities in San Diego County. We [...]
The Gerson Institute’s Education Department If you call or email the Gerson Institute, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources. The members of our Education Department can: Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions about the [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
Healing News, the Gerson Institute’s bi-monthly newsletter (6 issues per year) Since 1984, the Healing News has been the link between the Gerson Institute and its patients and supporters. Each issue includes news from the Institute, an updated event calendar, reports on alternative and allopathic trends, recovered patient testimonials and articles written by Gerson experts [...]
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?