Healing News, the Gerson Institute’s quarterly newsletter (4 issues per year) Since 1984, the Healing News has been the link between the Gerson Institute and its patients and supporters. Each issue includes news from the Gerson Institute, an updated event calendar, reports on alternative and allopathic trends, recovered patient testimonials and articles written by Gerson [...]
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
The Gerson Institute is dedicated to healing and preventing chronic and degenerative diseases, based on the vision, philosophy, and the successful work of Dr. Max Gerson. Your membership contribution will help us to achieve this mission. All Gerson Institute Members receive the following benefits: Six issues a year of the Gerson Healing Newsletter, keeping you informed [...]
Lisa tells her story of recovery from malignant melanoma