We know there is a great and ever-increasing need for Gerson practitioners. More patients than ever are beginning the Gerson Therapy from home, rather than at a clinic, and need oversight, guidance and qualified medical advice from someone fully trained and certified in the therapy. We’ve decided to make training new Gerson practitioners a priority here at the Institute, and we know it will be a great investment in the future of the Gerson Therapy. Our eventual goal is to have at least one Gerson practitioner in every state, and on every continent!
We train Gerson Practitioners, Home Set-up Trainers, and patients in the Gerson Therapy. Follow the link to learn about our training programs!
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for […]
There is a lot of food preparation that needs to be done during Module I, and we can’t do it all alone!
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Dates: May 1-6, 2016. Teaches qualified medical professionals how to clinically guide and manage people on the Gerson Therapy!
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers […]