So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for […]
Guy Herald Cookware Approved types of cookware for Gerson Therapy food preparation: waterless cookware, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, crock pots. www.stainlesscookware4u.com (760) 505-7057 312 E. 2nd. Ave. Escondido, CA 92025 Gerson Bookstore – Food Mill This two-quart rotary food mill is used to prepare the Hippocrates Soup, a dietary staple for patients on […]
J. Crow Company Phone: 603- 878-1965 PO Box 172, New Ipswich, NH 03071 www.jcrowsmarketplace.com/lugolssolutionofiodine This company only carries the following: Lugol’s solution (Purchase the full-strength (5%) solution, and dilute by half with distilled water) Ancient Formulas, Inc. Toll-free: 1-855-216-3002 Phone: 1-316-838-5600 1235 S. Santa Fe Wichita, Kansas 67211 email@example.com This company only carries the following: […]
Dr. Gerson had specific requirements for the proper juicer. He found, and it was later confirmed, that centrifugal juicers are not acceptable. There are several options for patients that fulfill his requirement of a separate grinder and press to accomplish the best extraction. Read the Gerson Guide To Juicers for more information on the types […]
- What types of juices are included in the Gerson Therapy?
- How do I make the green juice?
- Can I add another fruit/vegetable into the juice?
- What if I can’t find one of the ingredients?
- Can I store the juices?
- Are the juices the same for diabetic people?
- If I’m a healthy person, can I have other juices?
- Can I drink water in addition to, or instead of juices?
- What do I do if I cannot find organic ingredients?
- Can I add raw spinach to the green juice?
- Can I substitute with different apples if Granny Smiths (tart green apples) are not available?
- What types of juicers are required for the Gerson Therapy?
- Where can I buy the juicers you recommend?