Once you have started the therapy, either at a Gerson Clinic or under the supervision of a certified Gerson practitioner, the longest part of the healing journey will take place at home. Adjusting to the therapy’s dietary restrictions, specific guidelines for food and juice preparation, supplementation and detoxification techniques can be overwhelming. A Certified Gerson […]
Are you getting ready for the holiday season? We certainly are! Today we are happy to present a brand-new free e-book: The Gerson Guide to the Holidays! Gerson staff members Liz and Ally were inspired to write this book by the many courageous Gerson patients who chose to heal naturally and who have persevered […]
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for […]
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Carla received a death sentence in 1958, yet 54 years later she is in vibrant health, thanks to the Gerson diet!
The Gerson® Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, plant-based diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
Here, we’ve compiled questions and answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. After the jump, find out which conditions the Gerson Therapy does and does not treat, whether the Therapy can be done alongside conventional treatments, and more!
- What conditions does the Gerson Therapy have success in treating?
- What conditions do not respond well to the Gerson Therapy?
- Can the Gerson Therapy treat rare or uncommon genetic conditions?
- How long will I have to be on the Therapy?
- When will I see a noticable improvement from the Therapy?
- Does insurance cover the costs of treatment?
- Is radiation therapy allowed while on the Gerson Therapy?
- Can I do the Gerson Therapy and chemotherapy at the same time?
- Why do cancer patients begin on a modified version of the Gerson Therapy after chemotherapy pre-treatment? Why is the clinic the preferred place to start the therapy in this situation?
- I am not sick myself, but I am interested in the principles of the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. Can I still follow the Gerson Therapy if I am not ill?