The next workshop is June 12-14 in San Diego. Sign up today to secure your spot!
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Carla received a death sentence in 1958, yet 54 years later she is in vibrant health, thanks to the Gerson diet!
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
Whether a patient is able to spend some time at a Gerson facility or decides to embark on the Therapy at home, the longest part of the healing process –a minimum of two years- will take place in his or her residence. The home needs to be turned into a kind of private clinic. “In [...]
Here, we’ve compiled questions and answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. After the jump, find out which conditions the Gerson Therapy does and does not treat, whether the Therapy can be done alongside conventional treatments, and more!
- What conditions does the Gerson Therapy have success in treating?
- What conditions do not respond well to the Gerson Therapy?
- Can the Gerson Therapy treat rare or uncommon genetic conditions?
- How long will I have to be on the Therapy?
- When will I see a noticable improvement from the Therapy?
- Does insurance cover the costs of treatment?
- Is radiation therapy allowed while on the Gerson Therapy?
- Can I do the Gerson Therapy and chemotherapy at the same time?
- Why do cancer patients begin on a modified version of the Gerson Therapy after chemotherapy pre-treatment? Why is the clinic the preferred place to start the therapy in this situation?
- I am not sick myself, but I am interested in the principles of the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. Can I still follow the Gerson Therapy if I am not ill?