During a routine exam in 2007, the doctor found a nodule on my prostate. I got a biopsy and they found cancer on half of my prostate. They wanted to remove or radiate it but they couldn’t guarantee that I would be cancer free. Afterwards, I spoke to my friend Allison. She told me about [...]
Carla received a death sentence in 1958, yet 54 years later she is in vibrant health, thanks to the Gerson diet!
It happens to everyone at some point or another, especially when you’re just starting to do coffee enemas. On occasion, one may experience difficulty holding the coffee enema for the full recommended 12-15 minutes. Don’t worry; we won’t go into graphic detail. You might experience some cramping, intestinal distress, gas, or spasms that send you running to the toilet before you’ve even managed to take in the full solution.
So what do you do if you find yourself in this situation?
Follow the link to read a handy list of tips and tricks we’ve come up with!
The Gerson Institute’s Education Department If you call or email the Gerson Institute, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources. The members of our Education Department can: Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions about the [...]
This program offers an opportunity to: Learn and experience a modified Gerson Therapy for 6 days and nights Observe demonstrations of food and juice preparation Receive guidance from a Gerson Naturopathic Physician Participate in a program focused on optimizing health using the principles of the Gerson Therapy The program is offered in the San Diego, [...]
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
The Gerson Basics Workshop includes: Overview and history of the Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson How to do a coffee enema and medication overview Preparing clay and castor oil packs Caring for patients and coping with healing reactions Food preparation and juicing demonstrations by Gerson experts A recovered Gerson patient testimonial Plus: Two days of [...]
- What does the Gerson Therapy’s diet consist of?
- Why are berries and pineapple not allowed on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t avocadoes, nuts or seeds permitted on the Gerson Diet?
- The Gerson diet is supposed to be salt-free. So what about vegetables that naturally contain some sodium? Are celery and cucumbers permitted on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t any soy products permitted while on The Gerson Therapy?
- Why is flax seed oil the only oil allowed, and why can’t the seeds be eaten?
- Where can I find organic produce?
- When and how do I get off the Therapy? When can I add new foods?
- Organic, salt-free rye bread is permitted in small amounts on the Gerson Therapy. What is the recipe for the rye bread?