The Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center offers an opportunity to: Learn and experience a modified version of the Gerson Therapy Observe demonstrations of food and juice preparation Receive guidance from a Naturopathic Physician Participate in a program focused on optimizing health using the principles of the Gerson Therapy The program at the Restoration Center is […]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, plant-based diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
- What does the Gerson Therapy’s diet consist of?
- Why are berries and pineapple not allowed on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t avocadoes, nuts or seeds permitted on the Gerson Diet?
- The Gerson diet is supposed to be salt-free. So what about vegetables that naturally contain some sodium? Are celery and cucumbers permitted on the Gerson Therapy?
- Why aren’t any soy products permitted while on The Gerson Therapy?
- Why is flax seed oil the only oil allowed, and why can’t the seeds be eaten?
- Where can I find organic produce?
- When and how do I get off the Therapy? When can I add new foods?
- Organic, salt-free rye bread is permitted in small amounts on the Gerson Therapy. What is the recipe for the rye bread?
Here, we’ve compiled questions and answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. After the jump, find out which conditions the Gerson Therapy does and does not treat, whether the Therapy can be done alongside conventional treatments, and more!
- What conditions does the Gerson Therapy have success in treating?
- What conditions do not respond well to the Gerson Therapy?
- Can the Gerson Therapy treat rare or uncommon genetic conditions?
- How long will I have to be on the Therapy?
- When will I see a noticable improvement from the Therapy?
- Does insurance cover the costs of treatment?
- Is radiation therapy allowed while on the Gerson Therapy?
- Can I do the Gerson Therapy and chemotherapy at the same time?
- Why do cancer patients begin on a modified version of the Gerson Therapy after chemotherapy pre-treatment? Why is the clinic the preferred place to start the therapy in this situation?
- I am not sick myself, but I am interested in the principles of the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. Can I still follow the Gerson Therapy if I am not ill?
While you can pore over many case histories and patient stories in the Gerson Therapy books, there’s nothing quite like hearing a patient tell their own healing story, in their own words. We have compiled here some testimonials from patients who have used the Gerson Therapy to heal themselves and experienced extraordinary recoveries.
These patient testimonials represent only a tiny fraction of the number of patients and conditions that have been healed by the Gerson Therapy. We plan to add more testimonials soon, to provide a more complete perspective of the many conditions that can be healed with the Gerson Therapy.
By hearing of these remarkable peoples’ personal experiences, you may gain a little insight into how the Gerson Therapy works and discover what life on the Gerson Therapy is like. We hope you enjoy hearing these stories!