So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
The Gerson Basics Workshop includes: Overview and history of the Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson How to do a coffee enema and medication overview Preparing clay and castor oil packs Caring for patients and coping with healing reactions Food preparation and juicing demonstrations by Gerson experts A recovered Gerson patient testimonial Plus: Two days of [...]
Whether a patient is able to spend some time at a Gerson facility or decides to embark on the Therapy at home, the longest part of the healing process –a minimum of two years- will take place in his or her residence. The home needs to be turned into a kind of private clinic. “In [...]
We train Gerson Practitioners, Home Set-up Trainers, and patients in the Gerson Therapy. Follow the link to learn about our training programs!