So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, plant-based diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
Dr. Gerson had specific requirements for the proper juicer. He found, and it was later confirmed, that centrifugal juicers are not acceptable. There are several options for patients that fulfill his requirement of a separate grinder and press to accomplish the best extraction. Read the Gerson Guide To Juicers for more information on the types [...]
The Gerson Guide to Juicers Gerson patients juice all day, every day. An average Gerson cancer patient drinks up to 13 glasses of fresh, organic, raw juices daily—the equivalent of 15 pounds of produce in liquid form! Since one could not possibly digest that much produce in one day, it is necessary to remove all [...]
- What types of juices are included in the Gerson Therapy?
- How do I make the green juice?
- Can I add another fruit/vegetable into the juice?
- What if I can’t find one of the ingredients?
- Can I store the juices?
- Are the juices the same for diabetic people?
- If I’m a healthy person, can I have other juices?
- Can I drink water in addition to, or instead of juices?
- What do I do if I cannot find organic ingredients?
- Can I add raw spinach to the green juice?
- Can I substitute with different apples if Granny Smiths (tart green apples) are not available?
- What types of juicers are required for the Gerson Therapy?
- Where can I buy the juicers you recommend?