Next Gerson Basics Live Stream: June 27-29, 2013 For years, we have offered our Gerson Basics Workshop here in San Diego. Now, we are bringing the workshop to your home! You can tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online. The [...]
We’re preparing for our thrice-yearly training program, the Gerson Basics Workshop. The Gerson Basics Workshop is a three-day seminar designed to educate current or prospective patients and their caregivers about the non-medical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. This year, we will also be live-streaming the class online, so that more people from across the country [...]
There is a lot of food preparation that needs to be done during Module I, and we can’t do it all alone!
So, you would like to heal yourself with the Gerson Therapy, but don’t quite know how to get started? We fully understand how challenging it can be to make the monumental lifestyle changes the Gerson Therapy demands. Based on our experiences, and those of countless other Gerson patients, we have compiled this handy guide for [...]
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
The Gerson Guide to Juicers Gerson patients juice all day, every day. An average Gerson cancer patient drinks up to 13 glasses of fresh, organic, raw juices daily—the equivalent of 15 pounds of produce in liquid form! Since one could not possibly digest that much produce in one day, it is necessary to remove all [...]
- What types of juices are included in the Gerson Therapy?
- How do I make the green juice?
- Can I add another fruit/vegetable into the juice?
- What if I can’t find one of the ingredients?
- Can I store the juices?
- Are the juices the same for diabetic people?
- If I’m a healthy person, can I have other juices?
- Can I drink water in addition to, or instead of juices?
- What do I do if I cannot find organic ingredients?
- Can I add raw spinach to the green juice?
- Can I substitute with different apples if Granny Smiths (tart green apples) are not available?
- What types of juicers are required for the Gerson Therapy?
- Where can I buy the juicers you recommend?