Here, we’ve compiled questions and answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. After the jump, find out which conditions the Gerson Therapy does and does not treat, whether the Therapy can be done alongside conventional treatments, and more!
- What conditions does the Gerson Therapy have success in treating?
- What conditions do not respond well to the Gerson Therapy?
- Can the Gerson Therapy treat rare or uncommon genetic conditions?
- How long will I have to be on the Therapy?
- When will I see a noticable improvement from the Therapy?
- Does insurance cover the costs of treatment?
- Is radiation therapy allowed while on the Gerson Therapy?
- Can I do the Gerson Therapy and chemotherapy at the same time?
- Why do cancer patients begin on a modified version of the Gerson Therapy after chemotherapy pre-treatment? Why is the clinic the preferred place to start the therapy in this situation?
- I am not sick myself, but I am interested in the principles of the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. Can I still follow the Gerson Therapy if I am not ill?
Lisa tells her story of recovery from malignant melanoma