On Sunday, March 25th, 170 wellness-minded, forward-thinking, and positive people from across the globe gathered together in one place for a very special occasion: Charlotte Gerson’s 90th birthday celebration. It was a beautiful evening filled with warm tributes, good friends, music and lots of carrot juice!
To Gerson persons, Charlotte’s 90th birthday represents more than just Charlotte’s date of birth. It’s a time for us to reflect on her legacy and life’s work. She has had such an immense impact on so many people’s lives, and through her work with the Gerson Institute she has been able to share the Gerson Therapy with people across the world and touch the lives of thousands in need.
But what could you possibly get for the woman to whom we owe so much? Charlotte wants no trinkets or gag gifts, and–as I’m sure you know–cakes and sweets aren’t quite her cup of (chamomile) tea! Many of us were at a loss for ideas, but Anita Wilson, our endlessly imaginative Executive Director, came up with the perfect gift for Charlotte’s birthday: The Charlotte Gerson Legacy Orchard.
The Gerson Institute’s Education Department If you call or email the Gerson Institute’s free helpline, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources. The members of our Education Department can: Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions […]
Healing News is the Gerson Institute’s quarterly newsletter (4 issues per year) Since 1984, the Healing News has been the link between the Gerson Institute and its patients and supporters. In July 2014, we expanded the newsletter to 20 pages per issue, with a totally new layout and design. Each issue includes news from the […]
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
Your donation allows us to give life-saving information to people in need, and spread our message of hope and healing across the world. Plant a seed to help us grow. Donate today!