We know there is a great and ever-increasing need for Gerson practitioners. More patients than ever are beginning the Gerson Therapy from home, rather than at a clinic, and need oversight, guidance and qualified medical advice from someone fully trained and certified in the therapy. We’ve decided to make training new Gerson practitioners a priority here at the Institute, and we know it will be a great investment in the future of the Gerson Therapy. Our eventual goal is to have at least one Gerson practitioner in every state, and on every continent!
Dates: May 1-6, 2016. Teaches qualified medical professionals how to clinically guide and manage people on the Gerson Therapy!
We train Gerson Practitioners, Home Set-up Trainers, and patients in the Gerson Therapy. Follow the link to learn about our training programs!
There is a lot of food preparation that needs to be done during Module I, and we can’t do it all alone!
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?