Dates: May 1-6, 2016. Teaches qualified medical professionals how to clinically guide and manage people on the Gerson Therapy!
We know there is a great and ever-increasing need for Gerson practitioners. More patients than ever are beginning the Gerson Therapy from home, rather than at a clinic, and need oversight, guidance and qualified medical advice from someone fully trained and certified in the therapy. We’ve decided to make training new Gerson practitioners a priority here at the Institute, and we know it will be a great investment in the future of the Gerson Therapy. Our eventual goal is to have at least one Gerson practitioner in every state, and on every continent!
We train Gerson Practitioners, Home Set-up Trainers, and patients in the Gerson Therapy. Follow the link to learn about our training programs!
There is a lot of food preparation that needs to be done during Module I, and we can’t do it all alone!
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?