The Gerson Institute’s Education Department If you call or email the Gerson Institute, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources. The members of our Education Department can: Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions about the [...]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Whether a patient is able to spend some time at a Gerson facility or decides to embark on the Therapy at home, the longest part of the healing process –a minimum of two years- will take place in his or her residence. The home needs to be turned into a kind of private clinic. “In [...]
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers [...]