The Gerson Institute’s Education Department If you call or email the Gerson Institute’s free helpline, our knowledgeable and compassionate Education Department members are happy to answer your questions and direct you to a number of helpful resources. The members of our Education Department can: Explain the basics of the Gerson Therapy, and answer questions […]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Once you have started the therapy, either at a Gerson Clinic or under the supervision of a certified Gerson practitioner, the longest part of the healing journey will take place at home. Adjusting to the therapy’s dietary restrictions, specific guidelines for food and juice preparation, supplementation and detoxification techniques can be overwhelming. A Certified Gerson […]
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers […]