The next workshop is June 12-14 in San Diego. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Take $100 off before 3/31!
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online on 6/12-6/14.
Once upon a time, in 2002, our Gerson Basics Workshop was just a small seminar with 20 participants, held at the lunch tables in the Gerson Institute’s dining room. Today, it has expanded exponentially; nearly 300 people take the class each time. Now, in addition to offering the Gerson Basics Workshop for people to attend [...]
We’re always so busy, busy, busy around here! There’s been a lot going on this month, and if you’re not on top of our every Tweet, Facebook post, email or blog post, it can be easy to miss something special. Here’s a quick summary of a few cool things that happened last month: 1. Howard [...]
We’re preparing for our thrice-yearly training program, the Gerson Basics Workshop. The Gerson Basics Workshop is a three-day seminar designed to educate current or prospective patients and their caregivers about the non-medical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. This year, we will also be live-streaming the class online, so that more people from across the country [...]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Learn from the world’s best Gerson Therapy experts and build a relationship with the Gerson Institute! Our Gerson Therapy Practitioner Training is designed for licensed medical professionals with primarily the following degrees: MD, ND, DO, DC, NP (nurse practitioner). The purpose of this program is to train qualified medical professionals who are committed to guiding [...]