The next class is October 23-25 in San Diego. Enjoy learning all about cooking, juicing, the diet, supplementation, coffee enemas and more!
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online on 6/12-6/14.
Once upon a time, in 2002, Gerson Basics was just a small seminar with 20 participants, held at the lunch tables in the Gerson Institute’s dining room. Today, it has expanded exponentially; nearly 300 people take the class each time. Now, in addition to offering Gerson Basics for people to attend in person here in [...]
We’re always so busy, busy, busy around here! There’s been a lot going on this month, and if you’re not on top of our every Tweet, Facebook post, email or blog post, it can be easy to miss something special. Here’s a quick summary of a few cool things that happened last month: 1. Howard [...]
We’re preparing for our thrice-yearly training program, the Gerson Basics Workshop. The Gerson Basics Workshop is a three-day seminar designed to educate current or prospective patients and their caregivers about the non-medical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. This year, we will also be live-streaming the class online, so that more people from across the country [...]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
The purpose of our Gerson Therapy Practitioner Training program is to train qualified medical professionals who want to use the Gerson Therapy to guide and medically manage patients. We train you to use the Gerson Therapy as a stand-alone therapy, not as a tool to add to other therapeutic modalities. We expect certified Gerson practitioners [...]