The next workshop is June 12-14 in San Diego. Sign up today to secure your spot!
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Registration ends 2/4! Tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online on 2/20-2/22.
Once upon a time, in 2002, our Gerson Basics Workshop was just a small seminar with 20 participants, held at the lunch tables in the Gerson Institute’s dining room. Today, it has expanded exponentially; nearly 300 people take the class each time. Now, in addition to offering the Gerson Basics Workshop for people to attend [...]
We’re always so busy, busy, busy around here! There’s been a lot going on this month, and if you’re not on top of our every Tweet, Facebook post, email or blog post, it can be easy to miss something special. Here’s a quick summary of a few cool things that happened last month: 1. Howard [...]
We’re preparing for our thrice-yearly training program, the Gerson Basics Workshop. The Gerson Basics Workshop is a three-day seminar designed to educate current or prospective patients and their caregivers about the non-medical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. This year, we will also be live-streaming the class online, so that more people from across the country [...]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Learn from the world’s best Gerson Therapy experts and build a relationship with the Gerson Institute! Our Gerson Therapy Practitioner Training is designed for licensed medical professionals with primarily the following degrees: MD, ND, DO, DC, NP (nurse practitioner). The purpose of this program is to train qualified medical professionals who are committed to guiding [...]