We know there is a great and ever-increasing need for Gerson practitioners. More patients than ever are beginning the Gerson Therapy from home, rather than at a clinic, and need oversight, guidance and qualified medical advice from someone fully trained and certified in the therapy. We’ve decided to make training new Gerson practitioners a priority here at the Institute, and we know it will be a great investment in the future of the Gerson Therapy. Our eventual goal is to have at least one Gerson practitioner in every state, and on every continent!
October 15-17 in San Diego. A comprehensive class on the Gerson Therapy, with healthy Gerson meals provided!
International registration ends September 19th! Take our Gerson Basics Workshop online, from the comfort of your own home.
Tune in to our Gerson Basics Workshop from the comfort of your home computer, as we stream the full class live online on 6/12-6/14.
Gerson Basics is a class that covers all the essential information that Gerson patients and their caregivers need before embarking on their healing journeys. This class is a must for anyone who wants to learn about the Gerson Therapy! Now, in addition to offering Gerson Basics for people to attend in person here in San […]
We’re always so busy, busy, busy around here! There’s been a lot going on this month, and if you’re not on top of our every Tweet, Facebook post, email or blog post, it can be easy to miss something special. Here’s a quick summary of a few cool things that happened last month: 1. Howard […]
We’re preparing for our thrice-yearly training program, the Gerson Basics Workshop. The Gerson Basics Workshop is a three-day seminar designed to educate current or prospective patients and their caregivers about the non-medical aspects of the Gerson Therapy. This year, we will also be live-streaming the class online, so that more people from across the country […]
- I would like to speak to a recovered Gerson patient. Can the Gerson Institute provide me with the contact information for recovered patients?
- Are there any private practice doctors in the US that treat patients using the Gerson Therapy?
- Is the Gerson Institute where patients are treated?
- I’m a doctor that would like some information on your physician training program. How can I become certified as a Gerson Practitioner?
- I am a doctor, and I would like to open up a new Gerson clinic. How can I begin that process?
Dates: May 10-14. Teaches qualified medical professionals how to clinically guide and manage people on the Gerson Therapy!