The Gerson Clinic, located in a coastal town of Tijuana, Mexico is licensed to provide the Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. The cost of the clinic is $5,500 per week, and there is a two-week minimum stay required for most patients. This fee includes the full Gerson Therapy treatment for the […]
- Where are the licensed Gerson Treatment centers?
- I see that the Gerson Institute is located in San Diego. Do you have a clinic there where I can go for treatment?
- What is the Charlotte Gerson Health Restoration Center in San Diego? Can I go there for treatment instead of Mexico or Hungary?
- Are there doctors at the clinics?
- Why has your clinic traditionally been in Mexico and not in the U.S.?
- When will I start to see results? Will a two-week stay at the clinic be enough to rid me of my illness completely?
- What happens after I leave the clinic? Do I need to return to the clinic for check-ups?
- I am currently undergoing chemotherapy. Can I still apply to the clinic while I am taking chemo?
- I’m very interested in undergoing the Gerson Therapy, but I simply can’t afford to go to a clinic. What other options do I have?
The Gerson Health Centre opened in March, 2009, and has the proud distinction of being Europe’s first and only licensed Gerson treatment center. The Centre is located about 30 km outside of Budapest, Hungary. The Centre takes patients and their companions for two week sessions. The two week session costs 6,500€ (including 27% tax) for the […]
CNV provides the complete Gerson Therapy for patients beginning their healing journey. CNV is located in the coastal town of Playas de Tijuana in Mexico, about 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. CNV costs $5,500 per week, and a two-week minimum stay is required. The doctors recommend three weeks for optimal care. The cost covers […]