Please read all of the following information carefully before registering for the Gerson Basics Live Stream:
Technical Requirements for Viewing LiveStream Videos:
We use the service LiveStream to broadcast our workshop. To participate, you will need:
• A high-speed internet connection. Your internet connection must have a download speed of at least 1.5 mbps. Go to www.speedtest.net to check your connection speed. Using a wired (not WiFi) internet connection is strongly recommended.
• Adobe Flash Player is required to view LiveStream videos. Click here to download.
• We recommend testing out Live Stream to see if your computer and internet connection are able to view the videos. Try watching any of the live broadcasts here on LiveStream.
Any online class requires a degree of computer literacy from the participant. You must be comfortable with using email, navigating online, watching online videos, and downloading documents and other media. If you are not very computer-savvy, this class may not be the best option for you.
This is a live, online event. While we have done as much as possible to prevent any stopping or pauses in the live broadcast, a few brief interruptions may be unavoidable due to the poor-quality internet connection at the event location.
If any such interruptions do occur, please be patient with us! We will get back up online as soon as possible (approximately 15 seconds – 5 minutes). Our chat room moderators will do their best to transcribe any portion of the lecture you may have missed, and the replay videos (see below) will show the complete workshop, including any portions that were missing from the live broadcast.
• Thursday, February 20th: 1:30 pm - 5 pm PST
• Friday, February 21st: 8:30 am- 5 pm PST
• Saturday, February 26th: 8:30 am - 5 pm PST
*All listed times are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Times are approximate and subject to change - we will send you a complete and updated schedule before the workshop. If you live in a different time zone, please adjust your schedule accordingly.
Archive Videos Will Be Available Through June 29th, 2014
While we realize that many people will be unable to view the entirety of the class live, we expect people to tune in for as much of the live broadcast as possible, as it is intended to be a live and interactive experience.
On March 10th, we will post the full videos from the workshop, which will be available to watch until June 29th, 2014. This way, participants can catch up on any parts they may have missed.
It is the participant's responsibility to view all the videos before they expire.
Registration fee includes:
• All educational materials for the class, plus shipping:
• The Gerson Basics Workshop binder (both as PDF and hard copy)
• Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson
• The Gerson Therapy Handbook (eBook)
• Additional supplemental handouts and resources
• The full, live broadcast of the Gerson Basics Workshop (approximately 18 hours viewing time)
• Live chat room with members of the Gerson Institute's staff during the live broadcast
• Full access to all video replays from the workshop through June 29th, 2014
• The Gerson Basics Web Stream does not count toward the Home Set-up Trainer certification program. The Home Set-up Trainer program is currently full and we are unable to accept new applicants.
• Viewing the Gerson Basics Web Stream does not provide any kind of certification in the Gerson Therapy.
• The workshop is geared toward the Gerson Therapy as a treatment for chronic degenerative diseases. We do not provide detailed information or guidelines for preventative health, as that is not our area of expertise.
• This is an online class. To register to attend the Gerson Basics Workshop in person, click here.
• We do not offer discounts or substitutions on the educational materials provided
Cancellations will be accepted up until February 3rd. After February 3rd, all registrations are final. Because of the costs associated with payment processing, surcharges and shipping, refunds will be subject to processing, shipping and handling fees where applicable.
Note: This registration page is for the Gerson Basics online class only. To register to attend the Gerson Basics Workshop in person, click here.
If you have any difficulty with your registration or if your payment does not go through, please contact Mallory Crowley at 888-443-7766 ex. 131 or email email@example.com for assistance.