Charlotte Gerson and Beata Bishop
Paperback: 458 pages
Publisher: Totality Books; 2013 Edition
Written by Charlotte Gerson, founder of the Gerson Institute and daughter of Max Gerson, MD, and Beata Bishop, a recovered Gerson Melanoma patient, this is a complete guide to the theory and practice of the Gerson Therapy developed over 80 years ago by Dr. Max Gerson, MD (1881-1959). It shows that an increasingly denatured, nutritionally empty, toxic modern diet is the main cause of today’s worsening health crisis. The book offers the solution in the form of a brilliant, precision-built nutritional program that eliminates the underlying causes of disease, leading to lasting cures.
This book will show you:
- How to conquer cancer by changing your body chemistry;
- How to strengthen your immune system and at the same time vastly improve your cardiovascular health;
- How to detoxify your liver (note: this is the missing link to recovery and perfect health);
- How to eliminate fatigue and weakness;
- How to prepare delicious, super-healthy, Gerson-approved recipes (over 70 pages of recipes included are in this book);
- Juicing techniques to get the maximum benefit from organic fruits and vegetables;
- How to slim down naturally, without cravings or hunger pangs;
- And much, much more.
"When I discovered the Gerson Therapy, it became the most stunning, life-changing event of my life. I wouldn’t trade this knowledge for all the gold in Alaska." - Stephen Kroschel, Alaska", Film Producer/Naturalist
Healing the Gerson Way has been translated into several other languages. Click the links below, which will lead you to external websites that sell the translations:
Click Here to Purchase Polish Version
Click Here to Purchase Japanese Version
Click Here to Purchase Hungarian Version
Click Here to Purchase Italian Version
Click Here to Purchase Korean Version
sales for this item, and indeed every purchase made in our store
provides the income that supports the Gerson Institute's education and
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 15 May, 2009.