Gerson Basics Workshop
Next Class: June 12-14, 2014
The Gerson Basics Workshop covers:
- History of the Gerson Therapy
- Overview of the Gerson Therapy
- Coffee enema instructions
- Overview of Gerson supplements and protocols
- How to set up your home for the Gerson Therapy
- Preparing clay and castor oil packs
- Overview of dietary guidelines and food preparation
- Juicing instruction and demonstrations
- Coping with healing reactions
- Dental guidelines
- Recovered Gerson patient testimonial
Gerson Therapy-approved meals provided:
On Thursday afternoon, a snack will be provided. Breakfast and lunch will be served for workshop participants on Friday and Saturday, along with a mid-afternoon snack. All food served at the workshop is organic and 100% approved for the Gerson Therapy
- Healing the Gerson Way
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases
- The Gerson Therapy Handbook
- The Gerson Basics Workshop binder
- 1-year subscription to our bimonthly newsletter, The Healing News
Maximum enrollment: 100 participants. Enjoy meeting and networking with other health-minded individuals!
Early Bird Special: $100 Off!
Get $100 off your registration fee by entering the promo code “BASICS” in the registration form:
Promo Code: BASICS
(expires March 31st!)
Registration Fee: $500
Scope and Focus of Gerson Basics
Gerson Basics is intended to teach participants about the Gerson Therapy, which was specifically designed for people with serious illness or chronic degenerative conditions.
This class does not provide specific dietary protocols for preventative health. The Gerson Institute does not have a specific protocol for preventative health, but you may read some information on that topic in our Gerson Guidelines for General Nutrition (pdf).
The participant will have the opportunity to ask questions pertinent to the information being presented, but our speakers will not be able to answer questions regarding personal situations or to discuss specific health conditions.
- Two days of fully Gerson Therapy-approved buffets for breakfast and lunch (plus raw juices!), so you can experience the diet for yourself.
- Meet and connect with like-minded people like yourself who are passionate about the Gerson Therapy and holistic nutrition.
- Get hands-on experience with our live juicing demonstration.
Gerson Basics is designed for:
- People who have been diagnosed with cancer or another chronic degenerative disease, who want to learn more about the Gerson Therapy and what it entails
- People who have been accepted by one of the Gerson clinics for treatment, and want to learn more about how to follow the Gerson Therapy from home, after they have left the clinic.
- People who have family, friends or other loved ones they wish to support and assist in their care after leaving a Gerson clinics, or if they are starting the Gerson Therapy from home.
This workshop is NOT intended for those seeking:
- Detailed medical or research information on the Gerson Therapy.
- To learn the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. The Gerson Therapy was designed as a treatment for chronic degenerative diseases; there is no Gerson protocol for prevention.
- Personalized protocols for specific conditions.
- Prescriptions for supplements or use of supplements for specific conditions
- Diagnostic information
- Interpretation of laboratory information
- Certification to teach, administer or prescribe the Gerson Therapy
- Protocols for children, infants or pets
This class is offered three times a year: in the spring, summer and fall.
- June 12-14, 2014
- October 23-25, 2014
A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases, the Gerson Therapy Handbook, Healing the Gerson Way and a one-year membership to the Gerson Institute will be provided free of charge with registration. Healing the Gerson Way, A Cancer Therapy, and the Gerson Therapy Handbook will be handed out on the first day of the class.
Do not book hotel or travel arrangements until you have received confirmation that your registration is complete.
(Accommodations are not included)
For a list of local hotels, please contact the Gerson Institute.
Upcoming Gerson Basics Workshop: June 12-14, 2014
To register, please download and fill out the interactive registration form below:
Gerson Basics: Online Options
For those who are unable to travel to San Diego to learn about the Gerson Therapy, we also offer this workshop as an online class. With the Gerson Basics Live Stream, we stream the full workshop live online (approximately 18 hours viewing time), complete with all the educational materials, video replays for four months and a live chat with Gerson Institute staff members. The high-quality videos are also available to view anytime via the Gerson Basics On Demand program, which also includes all-digital educational materials.
This workshop was very informative and inspiring. Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend to all the Gerson staff and volunteers.
- Margaret Yarmush, Vista, CA
Thank you so much for an outstanding training. Charlotte was informative and entertaining. All the staff are professional, friendly and kind. The food was excellent. I’m looking forward to more trainings with the Gerson Institute!
- Lynn Martin