Gerson Basics Workshop
The Gerson Basics Workshop includes:
- Overview and history of the Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson
- How to do a coffee enema and medication overview
- Preparing clay and castor oil packs
- Caring for patients and coping with healing reactions
- Food preparation and juicing demonstrations by Gerson experts
- A recovered Gerson patient testimonial
- Two days of fully Gerson Therapy-approved buffets for breakfast and lunch (plus raw juices!), so you can experience the diet for yourself.
- Meet and connect with like-minded people like yourself who are passionate about the Gerson Therapy and holistic nutrition.
- Get hands-on experience with our live juicing demonstration.
- February 20-22, 2014
- June 12-14, 2014
- October 23-25, 2014
Gerson Basics is designed for:
- People who have been diagnosed with cancer or another chronic degenerative disease, who want to learn more about the Gerson Therapy and what it entails
- People who have been accepted by one of the Gerson clinics for treatment, and want to learn more about how to follow the Gerson Therapy from home, after they have left the clinic.
- People who have family, friends or other loved ones they wish to support and assist in their care after leaving a Gerson clinics, or if they are starting the Gerson Therapy from home.
This workshop is NOT intended for those seeking:
- Detailed medical or research information on the Gerson Therapy.
- To learn the Gerson Therapy for preventative health. The Gerson Therapy was designed as a treatment for chronic degenerative diseases; there is no Gerson protocol for prevention.
- Personalized protocols for specific conditions.
- Prescriptions for supplements or use of supplements for specific conditions
- Diagnostic information
- Interpretation of laboratory information
- Certification to teach, administer or prescribe the Gerson Therapy
- Protocols for children, infants or pets
This class is offered three times a year: in the spring, summer and fall.
Upcoming Gerson Basics sessions:
- February 20-22, 2014
A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases, the Gerson Therapy Handbook, Healing the Gerson Way and a one-year membership to the Gerson Institute will be provided free of charge with registration. Healing the Gerson Way, A Cancer Therapy, and the Gerson Therapy Handbook will be handed out on the first day of the class.
Do not book hotel or travel arrangements until you have received confirmation that your registration is complete.
(Accommodations are not included)
For a list of local hotels, please contact the Gerson Institute.
To register, please download and fill out the interactive registration form below:
Gerson Basics: Online Options
For those who are unable to travel to San Diego to learn about the Gerson Therapy, we also offer this workshop as an online class. With the Gerson Basics Live Stream, we stream the full workshop live online (approximately 18 hours viewing time), complete with all the educational materials, video replays for four months and a live chat with Gerson Institute staff members. The high-quality videos are also available to view anytime via the Gerson Basics On Demand program, which also includes all-digital educational materials.
This workshop was very informative and inspiring. Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend to all the Gerson staff and volunteers.
- Margaret Yarmush, Vista, CA
Thank you so much for an outstanding training. Charlotte was informative and entertaining. All the staff are professional, friendly and kind. The food was excellent. I’m looking forward to more trainings with the Gerson Institute!
- Lynn Martin