It’s here! NEW Gerson Therapy Cookbook
Developed by our very own Gerson chefs and published entirely in-house, the new Gerson Therapy Cookbook is the most comprehensive and accurate cooking guide in Gerson Institute history – it’s like having a Gerson chef in your kitchen!
- 100% accurate and up-to-date
- Step-by-step instructions to help patients start simple & build up
- Over 150 mouthwatering recipes
- Photos of recipes and kitchen equipment
- Recipe variations and health benefits
- Helpful kitchen tips
- Breakdown of Gerson Therapy cooking methods
- Preparing leftovers and snacks
- Finding the proper cookware & kitchen equipment
- How to buy, wash and store produce
- Sample shopping lists, weekly menu and conversion charts
On the Gerson Therapy, food is medicine. Each meal brings healing closer, but we know it can be a challenge to adjust to this new diet and leave favorite foods behind. With the Gerson Therapy Cookbook, patients are empowered with the knowledge and confidence to follow the Gerson Therapy diet and to have fun and be creative in the kitchen. We know first-hand that enjoying the foods is key to success, and that’s why we thoughtfully crafted each recipe with love and care to make sure your Gerson Therapy meals taste good and feel good.
SNEAK PEEK of cover photo shoot…
SNEAK PEEK of what’s inside…
The Gerson Therapy Cookbook is intended mainly for those who are currently on, or planning to be on, the Gerson Therapy. This book is educational in nature and should not be used as a substitute for the counsel of an experienced medical professional. Those that are generally healthy can learn the techniques within this book and tailor them to fit their own lifestyle.
Post by: Nicole Ferrer