This organic DIY spray is a great chemical-free way to keep unwanted bugs off of prized produce.
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp powdered cayenne pepper
- 1 quart water
- 1 tbsp liquid castile soap (i.e., Dr. Bronner’s)
- Put garlic and onion in the blender, blend until liquefied.
- Add 1 quart of water and 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Cover the mixture, and let it steep for one hour.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and add 1 tbsp castile soap.
- Put it all into a spray bottle, and spray the mixture on your plants to ward off bugs.
Keep the pepper spray refrigerated, and it will keep for about a week.
Join Over 250,000 Gerson Fans!
Educational articles like this are made possible with the help of your donations. Help us continue the legacy of Dr. Max Gerson, his daughter Charlotte Gerson, and the thousands who rely on the Gerson Institute for vital educational materials and training.