INGREDIENTS | Serves 3-4
2 acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup diced carrot
1 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1/4 cup raisins
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon minced sage
1/2 teaspoon minced thyme
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add enough purified water to cover the bottom of an oven-safe dish. Place squash halves in dish face down, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Remove squash from oven, turn face up and fill squash halves with stuffing.
- Return stuffed squash to dish, cover and bake an additional 60 minutes. If squash begin to stick, add small amounts of purified water as needed.
- Drizzle lime juice and serve!
Get this and more than 150 Gerson-approved recipes in the Gerson Therapy Cookbook!
Join Over 250,000 Gerson Fans