Health Institute de Tijuana
Health Institute de Tijuana is Open!
Founded in 2001 in the beautiful, vibrant coastal town of Playas de Tijuana, Health Institute de Tijuana is Mexico’s first and only licensed Gerson clinic.
Licensed Gerson Clinics boast the world’s most seasoned Certified Gerson Practitioners and a comprehensive, immersive Gerson Therapy treatment experience. Many patients choose to return as a “vacation” due to the exemplary care and deep bonds they form with institute and clinic staff. Beyond welcomed time for rest and reset, patients connect with each other through the Gerson experience, building their support network and lifelong friendships.
2021 Session Dates
- Arrivals: 1, 2, 3
- Departures: 22, 23, 24
- Arrivals: 6, 7, 8
- Departures: 20, 21, 22
- Arrivals: 3, 4, 5
- Departures: 17, 18, 19
- Arrivals: (August) 31, (September) 1, 2
- Departures: 21, 22, 23
- ✓ Fifteen-minute courtesy phone call with clinic doctor prior to admission.
- ✓ On-site personnel of medical doctors, nurses, kitchen staff and administrative support, with a doctor on-site 24/7.
- ✓ Medical evaluation of lab work, physical examination and discussion of symptoms.
- ✓ Personalized Gerson Therapy protocol.
- ✓ Classes to learn the Gerson Therapy and how to implement it upon returning home.
- ✓ All Gerson Therapy meals, juices, supplements and enemas prepared during stay.
- ✓ Three Gerson meals and three Gerson juices daily for one companion.
- ✓ Private room and bathroom for the patient and one companion. Transportation to-and-from the clinic.
- ✓Adjunctive treatments.
- ✓ Monthly follow-up consultations (online or by phone), including protocol adjustments.
$5,500.00 USD per week for the patient and one companion.
Length of Stay
Two-weeks is required for cancer cases. Some cases may be eligible for a one-week stay.
Clinic staff and personnel speak English and Spanish.